RE: Rules

  • From: "Jason Lehrhoff" <JLehrhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:14:05 -0500

I think there is a 32k limit for rules.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Belongie [mailto:tbelongie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 1:10 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Rules

Hello Everyone,

I have several users who use server based rules to move messages from
their inbox's to specified folders.   Yesterday, two of my power users
received a message stating that there was not enough free space
available on the Microsoft Exchange Server to store their rules.    I
have looked for some information on this and have come up dry.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?  Can this be changed?

Thomas Belongie
Network Administrator II
ACS/City of Orange

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site:
Windows Security Resource Site:
Network Security Library:

The HealthCare Chaplaincy is a multifaith community of professionals from many
cultures dedicated to caring for persons in spirit, mind, and body.

We are committed to excellence and leadership in pastoral care, education, and

Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message.  If you
the message to such person), please notify the sender and do not copy or
forward this message to any other person.