Routing multiple domain names internally

  • From: "Leo" <leoperis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 03:57:57 -0600

Do I need to tick the box on the addresses tab of the SMTP connector
"Allow messages to be relayed to these domains"?

I have one org and have multiple smtp addresses and they can come in at
any of three of our worldwide smtp connectors (all e2k servers).

The recipient policies for all smtp addresses are defined. The mailboxes
have their respective smtp addresses defined and all the smtp connectors
have all the smtp addresses listed with differeng costs.

Is there anything else I need to do, and do I really need to "Allow
messages to be relayed to these domains"?

Regards
Leo