RE: Routing a copy of email to one mailbox

  • From: "David Sierra Fernandez" <SieFerDa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 10:16:21 +0100

Journaling is what you need!!!
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/journaling.mspx

David Sierra Fernández
sieferda@xxxxxxx
JCYL
Spain

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Anand [mailto:anandkumardevaa@xxxxxxxxx]
Enviado el: jueves, 02 de marzo de 2006 8:22
Para: [ExchangeList]
Asunto: [exchangelist] Routing a copy of email to one mailbox

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Dear Admins,
            I am using Exchange 2003 with Windows Server 2003 box. My
management want to track all of our employees email flow [Only for official
purpose]. So they want to route a copy of all employees mail[both incomming and
outgoing] to one mail box. Is there any idea? Would be greatly appriciated.
Thanks in advance.

Anand
System Administrator