Routing Sheet

  • From: "Sureshbabu" <i_sureshbabu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 14:08:28 -0600

Hello All,
It may be a dump question. But some one can help me please

I am using routing sheet tool in microsoft word. It works fine when every
one is in the office. But the problem comes when some one travells.

The way we were using to check mails using OWA. They can recieve this
routing sheet mail. It opens fine but we cannot send to next routing
recipient. Because it uses IE default web page settings. I do not have any
option to send to. How can i send the document to the next person.
The way I am doing is that we make changes on the doc and save in hard
drive. Open the doc and send to the next routing person.
Now my questions is
1. Is there any way can i do it with out saving the doc to the hard drive.
2. Do I need to change any settings in the exchange server.
Please let me know
Suresh