Routing Restrictions Grayed Out

  • From: Bob Hoagland <BHoagland@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 08:27:59 -0600

I am trying to close down our e5.5 sp4 server so that it only relays for
internal ip addresses.  I have found the procedure which refers to
Configuration, Connections, Internet Mail Service, then Routing  - I want to
enter ''Hosts and Clients with tese IP addresses'' but the Routing
Restricions button is grayed out.  Can anyone help?  I do  "reroute incoming
mail for domains radio button checked and have entered our two domains.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Bob Hoagland
Director of Technology
St. Andrew's-Sewanee School
290 Quintard Road, Sewanee, TN  37375-3000
Phone: 931-968-0210  x 3127
bhoagland@xxxxxxxxxx