RE: Routing Group Connector

  • From: "Jeffrey Robillard" <jrobill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 10:03:44 -0400

I had this same problem earlier this week when I added a new 2nd exchange
server to the site.

you dont need routing groups, I think thats for servers in different sites.   I
dont have it and it works perfect now.   The problem that was causing it on
mine had to do with recipient policies.  The policies that I had were = to the
domain name info registered externally, as well as one for each of the server
names internally.   Once I removed the names that = the server names and left
just the domain name as its registered externally everything just worked  (took
about 5 minutes to kick in after the change so dont change, test, change, test
or you might get false results).

policy was

now its just

I guess policies dont like it if they = the server name