RE: Routing Exhange Server to Another Exchange Server

  • From: "Khun Piseth" <Sethkp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 16:18:34 +0700

Hi,

I have two networks connected as a VPN through Gateway/Firewall (Cisco
PIX). So the two exchange servers are on different network. Exchange
Server on Network 1 installed as PDC and another Exchange Server, on
Network 2, installed as Additional Child Domain. Both are on single
forest.

Exchange Server 1 on a domain like mycompany.com
Exchange Server 2 on a child domain like sr.mycompany.com

To your experience, how would I configure to enable these two Exchange
Servers to be able to send each other mails.

Looking to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Piseth