Routing Exhange Server to Another Exchange Server

  • From: "Den Davuth" <davuth.den@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 19:38:03 -0700

Dear All,

I'm having a problem routing my Exchange Server. The situation is that we
have two networks connected thru VPN and both have Gateway/Firewall on
each end. The main server is designed as Parent Domain Controller and the
other one (on the other network) is promoted as a Child Domain Controller.
However, I cannot have to two to be able to receive mails from the
Exchange Server. I hope I can make sense to you all about my issue.

Your help would be much appreciated and hope to receiving your answer
soon.

Thanks.