Routing Connectors

  • From: "Kamire, Thomas" <Thomas.Kamire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:11:43 +0300

I would like to know how to connect to other exchange servers in the
exchange enterprise. I have tried connecting to the first exchange server
but it cannot be reached.

DISCLAIMER:
This message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Although the necessary
precautions have been taken, Kenya Airways does not accept legal
responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being
passed or for the contents of this message.
This message, and any attachments, are intended solely for use by the named
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy them or
disclose their contents to any other person. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete any
attachments accompanying it immediately. "PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR OPERATOR
NUMBER HAS CHANGED TO - +254-20-642 2000"