RE: Routing And Remote Access

  • From: "MJ" <mjtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 07:33:20 -0500

I am not sure what you mean by real IP Address, I think you mean public
valid IP Address.

That's right this is not the right list for your question. you could go
www.experts-exchange.com

There you can post questions about anything, even about cooking recipes.

The answer to your question is that you only need one public valid IP
Address, and after your clients connect to the RRAS server they will be
assigned a private IP Address of 10.x.x.x or 192.168.x.x or 172.16.x.x

Try the web site above.

Thanks