Routing And Remote Access

  • From: "Syed Ali" <syedali78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 23:48:28 -0700

Dear Fellows i know this is the group of exchange server but i didnt fine
a best one to solve my problem just want to know about thing in routing
and remote access please advise

1. i have build the server routing and remote access in windows 2003 Std
edition now i just create a VPN server now i want to know how many IP
Address i need (Real IP for internet connectivity)just a single ip address
or more then one
2.if user come to connect to my server then i need a Internet public ip
address for each client or just my local dhcp will alot ips to clients

2.i have a server that ip address 192.168.0.2 and my vpn server ip is
192.168.0.1 if my user connect to vpn server through internet real ip then
how can i map the user to use the resources of my second server that have
ip address 192.168.0.2 how i can setup
3. when user connects to my vpn through internet then the subnet is
255.255.255.255 not 255.255.255.0 does my vpn client can share all files
to all my local network users is this possible
please advise me and help me i shall be really thankful to you

Regards

Syed Ali