[ExchangeList] Re: Rights Issue

  • From: "syed faizan" <syed.faizan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 16:52:21 +0100

hi carl
so should i remove myself from domain admins and Ent admins and then re-assign the rights back.
What Domain admins and Ent admins has to do with with mailbox access rights,i just want to know

Remove yourself from Domain Admins and Enterprise Admins group.  After doing this wait at least 2 hours before trying again.