[ExchangeList] Re: Rights Issue

  • From: "syed faizan" <syed.faizan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 16:52:21 +0100

hi carl

so should i remove myself from domain admins and Ent admins and then re-assign the rights back.
What Domain admins and Ent admins has to do with with mailbox access rights,i just want to know

thanks
faizan

On 6/8/07, Carl Houseman <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Remove yourself from Domain Admins and Enterprise Admins group.  After doing this wait at least 2 hours before trying again.

Carl