[ExchangeList] Re: Reverse Lookup 2

  • From: "John T \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 12:02:08 -0700

The point is at what point are we doing your job rather than helping with
problems. Andrew unfortunately has taken the position that it is not his job
to research and learn basic things such as what is involved with DNS when
running an e-mail server on the Internet.

The problem with many companies/admins/consultants is that they do not take
the time to investigate, research and learn basic items needed for the
things they are going to use or work with.

We are here out of our own good will providing free assistance to those who
need it. We are not here as a free answer line. We have jobs we all do.

John T

eServices For You

"Seek, and ye shall find!"