[ExchangeList] Re: Reverse Lookup 2

  • From: "Jensen, Douglas" <douglas.jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 12:05:07 -0500

John T,

Thanks for pointing me part way to the answer. If Andrew had not asked
the question again and I had not gone out to figure out what he was
talking about I would not have found out that I had the same issue.

If you had told him the complete solution at first I would not have
checked my configuration and would have just assumed mine was set up
correctly because I had no backups in my mail queues.

Doug