[ExchangeList] Re: Reverse DNS Look-up and Mail

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 13:25:02 -0400

Read the question and entire thread more carefully.  She is asking whether
her own reverse-DNS problem affects her ability to RECEIVE mail FROM you.

Granted, the use of pronouns in the foillowup reply was somewhat ambiguous,
but the thread had already explained and established that "they" were
rejecting mail from her server due to her rDNS problem.  Quoting with
annotations:

"Does this also affect if they [the party which is rejecting mails due to
rDNS issues] can send mail to you [the party with the rDNS problem[?"

Carl

  _____