Retrieving data from exchange server

  • From: Sutejo <sutejo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:25:14 +0700

Dear All,

In last two-three days In my office having face slow performance in
our Exchange 2003. During that time our client often disconnected from
the exchange server and they face slow problem while opening message
(retrieving data from exchange server), and I still investigate the
source of problem, but I suspect that the problem comes from the
ScanMail (Prodect version SMMC6.20, witrh scan engine 7.510-1002).

Perhaps that you have an experience with this problem/issue, or maybe
I have to check with anothers (network connectivity problems,
availability of GCs).

Please share with me and thanks in advanced.

Rgds,
Sutejo