Restricting modifies to GAB to administrators only

  • From: "Maglinger, Paul" <PMAGLINGER@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 01:21:56 -0600

I need to restrict modifications to distribution lists to global address
book to adminstrators only.  I have checked permissions on the GAB and
everything seems to be tied down.  The other account besides admin accounts
have only reviewer.  I log in as a domain user and am able to modify the
distribution lists.  What am I missing here?  Running Exchange 5.5 SP4.

Paul Maglinger