Re: Restricting certain extensions

  • From: "Venu V" <vvenu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:04:40 +0530

 I m struggling with assigned 2 tasks from couple of weeks but no traces of
success. So finally im requesting you to give idea on below issues.

  1) Giving 2 Public ips to exchange server: Can we give second public Ip
address to my exchange server so that if one network goes down then
it must automatically work through other network.

 2) Restricting Users to Send Mails to Outside: Can i restrict some of my users
to send mails to outside? or else They must be able to send mails to Only
one domain which is our head office. Right Now im working on exchange to
redirect smtp messages to my ISA server so that i can create rules in that.
But how to configure Exchange's Smtp to forward request to ISA.