Restoring of an exchange data base

  • From: "Rory Grobler" <groblerr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:21:54 +0200

Me again.

If any, what would be the consequences of me restoring an existing exchange
database to another server on the same site??  I am trying another DR solution
and was wondering if this is possible.  There is no documentation on this
scenario on the Microsoft site.

Thanks
Rory

**Disclaimer**

This communication is privileged and confidential and any unauthorized access
is prohibited. The views or opinions expressed herein are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of OUTsurance
Insurance Company Limited or, its management. If you are not the intended
recipient of this mail then please delete this communication and notify the
sender accordingly.