RE: Restoring Exchange from flat files (?!)

  • From: "Walkowiak, Matt" <Matt.Walkowiak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 10:24:09 -0500

Ouch...  Can't help you directly, but maybe these links may help.  They
are written for Ex 5.5, but many of the techniques can be transferred
over into Windows 2000.  The other option is to call MS - they are
spendy, but if you can ask a good question (as opposed to "it's broken,
help) they are usually very good at giving you an answer.  The money you
spend on the call to MS will probably be made up in the time you spend
trying to figure this out yourself.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/TechNet/prodt
echnol/exchange/support/edrv3p1.asp

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/TechNet/prodt