RE: Restore of Exchange with NT-Backup

  • From: "Mark Meelhuysen" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 23:58:12 +0100

Hello Ray,

Thanks for your reaction. I already solved my problem. I used virtual pc to
install a server named as my pld one. I restored the informationstore there
and used a tool to extract al mailboxes to pst files.. Because of the low
number of mailboxes (22) it is not that much work to import the mail back in
the mailboxes. On the other hand, I have a fresh new clean server running
now ,setup with a lot more experience than the last time :)

Mark