[ExchangeList] Resource Mailboxes Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 Unable to Open!

  • From: "Andrew Hancock" <andrew.hancock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:53:53 +0100

http://www.msexchange.org
We've just been finishing off our Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 migration,
and this weekend, we've moved the final Resource Mailboxes from Exchange 5.5
to a storage Group on Exchange 2003.

Only to find that users this morning cannot access any of these resource
mailboxes.

We have previously migrated a handful of Resource Mailboxes from Exchange
5.5 to 2003 without any visible issues.

Users that have access to these previously migrated resource mailboxes, if
they remove/close them from Outlook, and try to add them again, they fail
with "Unable to Access Folder. Information Store is unavailable".

Any ideas?

Andrew

MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: