RE: Requesting data from the Exchange server

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 15:20:36 -0500

As part of the performance investigation, you want to capture perfmon data
to see if the server is bottle-necked.  If it is, you need to determine
where the bottleneck is and what's the intermittent cause.

The whitepaper, Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2003 Performance will give a
lot of really good ideas on how to isolate and troubleshoot the performance
issues.  It's available from the exchange library at
http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/library

Al