Requesting data from exchange server

  • From: samarthgopalakrishna@xxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 19:02:50 +0500

Hello every one,

Always get "Requesting data from the exchange server" message.

We have a Problem for about 20 users, only users of one particular exchange
server are affected. Only one person on the same server has no problems to
access his mailbox.

Also not possible to access outlook web access. Get timeout error from Internet
Explorer, except the one person who has no problems.

Steps tried:

1. Took control of one of the faulty mailboxes using ADUC. Could access without
any issues.(I am in a different domain and different exchange server)

2. Unchecked cached exchange and checked back.
3. Re-added one of the computers to the domain
4. Checked all the network settings....DNS suffixes..etc

Any help is hugely appreciated.

Regards
sam