RE: Requesting Data from Microsoft Exchange Server

  • From: "Robert Lawson" <rlawson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 07:03:41 -0800

Mike, We had network delays on our LAN which gave us same symptom.  When users
upgraded to Outlook 2003 and used the "Use Cached Exchange Mode", this "fixed"
this problem.  As an aside, we are exploring the idea of using OWA as our main
mail client which should alleviate this kind of problem too.  Thanks, Robert