Requesting Data from Microsoft Exchange Server

  • From: "Mike Dufoe" <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:20:30 -0500

Hi gang,

I have Exchange 2k on a Win2k box, all SP's up to date.  Have users North
American wide that connect to our Exchange Server without any problems except
for this one new site that frequently gets the "Requesting Data from Microsoft
Exchange Server" message".

They use Telus as their internet provider, ADSL 1.5mbps, 5 users on this
network.
They use Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2003.
They have all their Windows updates/SP's.

Do a Tracert to their IP, and get Request Timed out on 12th hop out of 18 hops,
but other than that, timings seem good.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,

TIA,

Mike Dufoe
System Administrator
ETI Holding Corp.

350 Dupont Road
North Bay, ON
P1B 8K2
(705) 472-1300 ext.346
Ó¿Õ Who's Watching Your Network? Ó¿Õ

The information contained in this message may be confidential or protected from
use or disclosure by law. Any distribution, unauthorized use or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender and delete the email.