RE: Requesting Data from MS Exchange Server

  • From: "Administrator" <Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange List" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 17:11:35 -0500

I agree, sometimes large emails slows it down. But I'm only receiving
small text emails with no attachments or very small attachments.

I'm not on a remote site and not using VPN so this is not the case here.
Do you guys know of any bug in Microsoft that causes this problem?
I know that WinXP SP1 causes slowness response on the client side of
outlook so not sure if there are any other bugs