Requesting Data From Exchange server

  • From: samarthgopalakrishna@xxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 18:49:24 +0500

Hello all,

1.  We have an issue where 20 people in one particular site always
    get "Requesting data from the exchange server" message.The exchange server
is
    perfectly working as other people on the same server are able to access.

2. Cannot access Outlook web access also.

3. Can browse the internet without any problem.

4. I can access the same mailbox from my computer by taking control of the
mailbox
   using active directory - (My mailbox is in a different exchange server and
iam
   located in a different domain.)

Already tried steps:

1. Unchecked cached exchange .
2. Re- added a computer to the domain and tested.
3. Ping,tracert ... no problem
4. Proxy settings are fine ...no issues.DNS suffixes are fine.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards
samarth