Request a delivery receipt - wrong time

  • From: "Dee" <deea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 11:27:25 -0600

I know this may sound trivial, but email within our company is used as
sort of a time sheet. If I send an email to someone within our exchange
server email database, request a delivery receipt, it kicks back with a
receipt that is one minute in the future time. I've looked everywhere,
checked the time sync on our server and the desktop and the exchange
server. Everything matches to the same time. Any thoughts?

Exchange 2003, Windows Server 2000, Outlook 2002 and 2003.