Reports on Internet Messages

  • From: "Ketan Pandya" <ketanp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:20:23 +0530

Can anybody tell me how can I get the reports on Internet messages sent
from my Exchange 2000 server??/

Basically want to find out the no. of messages sent and received by SMTP

I'm using SMTP connector for Internet messages.

Ketan Pandya

91 22 695 22 22 Extn 1672

Investing in relationships
In the US, we're called MAJESCO

Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not that of
Mastek Limited, unless specifically indicated to that effect. Mastek Limited
does not accept any responsibility or liability for it. This e-mail and
attachments (if any) transmitted with it are confidential and/or privileged and
solely for the use of the intended person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. This e-mail and its attachments have been
scanned for the presence of computer viruses. It is the responsibility of the
recipient to run the virus check on e-mails and attachments before opening
them. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly delete this e-mail from
all computers.