RE: Reporting Domains

  • From: <exchlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 08:48:26 +1000

I have subscribed to spamcop.net This is a manual proces, but could be
automated??
Trying to stop e-mail at the source (orgio.net) is almost imposssible.
Trying to complain to a domain administrator would almost certainly be
futile. You can have the domain blacklisted, but that is a legal
minefield. You can block all e-mail from a particular domain in
Exchange.

Stephen Hartley