RE: Reply to all

  • From: "Hite, Ronald L" <rhite@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 14:14:27 -0600

I had this same problem and did some research about 2 years ago only to find it
is a known problem/issue.  There is/was a KB article describing it.  When the
sender is an external recipient, selecting Reply-to-all will include your email
address in the list of new recipients.

I guess since this is a "known problem" it's a feature, not a bug. ;)