RE: Reply to all

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <psraj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 15:05:03 -0500

Juan,
I have seen this happening in my org. But not for all mails. For mails sent
ineternally, this problem does not occur. For mails received from external
sender this problem happens. When you click reply all, it shows the sender
and and teh recipient in the To: or CC: fields. Do you have the same
symptoms?