RE: Replicating public folder store

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 15:04:40 -0400

If you already have added the new server to the replica list, it takes a
while to replicate. If you have sub folders under the folder you are
replicating, you need to add the new server to all the folders in the
replica. To do this right click on the top level folder, and select All
tasks - propagate settings - Replicas and click OK. This will replicate
all folders including subfolders.

Raj Periyasamy
Systems Administrator
MCSE(Messaging), CCNA