RE: Replay Logs

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 08:59:11 -0500

Ouch.  Log files can replay as far back as you have them.  Basically, if you
have the full backups to a point, you should be able to restore that, and
then replay the logs until you get current.  There are some things to watch
for, but you should see most of that in the disaster recovery whitepaper. if you haven't seen that yet.