[ExchangeList] Re: Repeating Emails

  • From: "Taylor, George" <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 09:38:02 -0700

It kinda sounds like a scripting or group membership issue at the
sending side.  Could the other end be sending to multiple groups with
the user in each one of those groups?  Sending directly to the user and
then again to a group the user is a member of.  Someone fat fingered a
script on the sending machine?  The sender is Outlook with multiple
rules that trigger on the same criteria? Just a few thoughts.

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.

  _____