[ExchangeList] Re: Repeating Emails

  • From: "Jeffrey Engle" <jeff.engle1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:01:15 -0500

Is your SPAM filter on a seperate box, or an external service?  Have you checked the logs of your SPAM filter?  If your SPAM filter is seperate from your Exchange server, I would look at the SPAM filter as the source of your problem.

On 2/13/07, Rich Gallo <RGallo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

These repeated messages come from external senders… we have MX records that point to our spam filter…  No POP'ing at all…