Rename domain/service account

  • From: "Richard Brisby (EXO)" <Richard.Brisby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList] (E-mail)'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:23:43 -0000

I have E5.5 running on W2K server in domain A. Another site has E5.5 running
on NT4 server in domain B. The exchange sites are connected via X400 over a
WAN and are all part of 1 organization. We have to create one domain for all
sites which means migrating all Exchange objects from domains A and B to
Domain C. How can this be done?

around the clock, around the globe, visit