[ExchangeList] Re: Renaiming physical mailbox in Exchange 2003

  • From: "Jensen, Douglas" <douglas.jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 16:16:56 -0500

Right. I forgot to answer that part of the question.

Renaming any of that stuff using Active Directory Users and Computers
isn't going to create a new mailbox. The names are just for you to see
and the servers use some other number to link them that you don't even
care about. Well you care but you don't need to worry about changing it
because you can't with the normal tools.

Douglas Jensen
Douglas.Jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Douglas.Jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Voice (952) 402-9821
Fax (952) 402-9815
Network Administrator
Scott Carver Dakota CAP Agency, Inc.
712 Canterbury Road
Shakopee, MN 55379
www.capagency.org
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/djensen.SCDCAP/Application%20Data
/Microsoft/Signatures/www.capagency.org>