Re: Removing the last exchange 5.5 server

  • From: "Rory Grobler" <groblerr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 11:15:25 +0200

I did join the 5.5 org, my public folder replication is working fine between
5.5 and 2k, but not working to another 2k exchange server.  Haven't figured
that one out yet.  That I why I am trying to get rid of my 5.5 server.  I hope
this will sort out my problems.
I am blaming everything on the ADC.   :-)