Removing the last exchange 5.5 server

  • From: "Rory Grobler" <groblerr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 11:05:16 +0200

I have upgraded from Exchange 5.5 to 2k, I ran both servers parallel and moved
my users across, I have also moved all my connectors to the 2k server.   How do
I remove my exchange 5.5 server without causing ANY problems.  This needs to be
done on a live environment and I don't want to affect my users.

Thanks in advance

The contents of this e-mail, which may include one or more attachments, is
strictly confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the named
recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail in error, you are not permitted
to and must not disclose, distribute, or retain it, and are requested to please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it thereafter.
E-mail is not necessarily secure or error free as information could arrive late
or contain viruses or could be incomplete, intercepted, corrupted, lost or
destroyed. It is the responsibility of the named recipient(s) to ensure that
e-mails are virus free.
No employee is authorised to conclude a binding agreement on behalf of either
OUTsurance Insurance Company Limited or any of their subsidiaries
("OUTsurance") by e-mail.  The use of electronic mail is intended for business.
 If it is used for any other purpose, the views expressed are those of the
sender and no liability will attach to OUTsurance.