RE: Removing the Exchange 5.5 server.

  • From: "Sarbjit Singh Gill" <ssgill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:39:02 +0800

Hi Mahadevan,
There are a lot of resources for this kind of information.
How to remove the last Exchange Server 5.5 computer from an Exchange Server
2003 administrative group;en-us;822450
Migrating from Exchange Server 5.5 to Exchange Server 2003
Microsoft Exchange Server TechCenter
Look for information on migration