RE: Removing the Exchange 5.5 server.

  • From: "Sarbjit Singh Gill" <ssgill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:39:02 +0800

Hi Mahadevan,

There are a lot of resources for this kind of information.

How to remove the last Exchange Server 5.5 computer from an Exchange Server
2003 administrative group
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822450

Migrating from Exchange Server 5.5 to Exchange Server 2003
http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Migrating_Exchange_5_5_to_2003.html

or
Microsoft Exchange Server TechCenter
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/default.mspx