Removing email addresses from Recipients in Exchnage 2003 SP1.

  • From: <Paul_Lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:47:45 +0100

Hi all

I have what I hope is a quick question.

I have 4 STMP domians setup for my new user accounts under reciepient policies.
Thus when a new user is created they get the addresses
joe.bloggs@xxxxxxxxxxxx; joe.bloggs@xxxxxxxxxxxx; joe.bloggs@xxxxxxxxxxxx and
joe.bloggs@xxxxxxxxxxxx for example.

However, I wanted to remove one and have duly done so. However, the removed
domain is still assigned to the current mailboxes. My question is how do I
remove them without going to each mailbox in turn and manually removing them

Many thanks in advance.

Paul Lemonidis.