Removing Orphaned Connectors

  • From: "William Holmes" <wtholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:14:43 -0400

I have two Connectors that are associated with an exchange server that has
been removed. There are and MS Mail Connector (Machine Name) and Connector
for cc:Mail (Machine Name), where (Machine Name) is the name of the removed
exchange server. I would like to remove these.  The Delete option is not
available through the Exchange administrator. Trying enumerate properties
results in a MAPI error.

I see the connectors in Microsoft Exchange Services Container in Active
Directory. Is it ok to remove them for there?

I have search TechNet for things like Orphaned Connectors to no avail.

Thanks for any help with this.