RE: Removing Last Exchange 5.5 Server

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:26:51 -0400

Hi Scott,
I think the easiest would be to create another SMTP Connector in your
Exchange 2003 server, and delete the old Exchange 5.5 Connector. You
don't need to create a new SMTP VS instance for doing this. Read the
following article for more details.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;316886&Product=e
ch#10

Regards,