Removing Last Exchange 5.5 Server

  • From: "Johnson,Scott" <sjohnson@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:14:03 -0400

This seems like this should be straight-forward, but I
can't find a definitive answer on it...

I have put an Exchange 2003 server along side my old
Exchange 5.5 server.  I've moved all mailboxes and public
folders over to the new server, per the MS docs on
removing the last 5.5 server from a site.  However I
can't find any info on how to move the Internet Mail
Service/Internet Mail Connector over to the new Exch 2003
server.  Is there any trick to transferring it over?  Any
help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks-

Scott

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if
you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.