RE: Removing Full Text Indexing

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:16:06 +0100

No not really, you can just delete it via ESM, right click and delete
the index.

Mark Fugatt

Microsoft Services Organisation

Microsoft Limited
Building 1, Floor 2, Zone F
Microsoft Campus
Thames Valley Business Park

MSN Messenger: markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blog: <>

Work: +44(0)118 909 5630
Mobile: +44(0)7966 8581087

This email may contain confidential information.  If you are not named
on the addressee list, please take no action in relation to this email,
do not open any attachment, and please contact the sender (details
above) immediately.  Information in this email is provided in good
faith.  If you are a customer of Microsoft, please refer to the terms
and conditions which cover the provision of support and consulting
services to you/your organization.  If you are not corresponding in the
course of, or in connection with a Microsoft contract or program with
its own terms and conditions, please note that no liability is accepted
by Microsoft for the contents of this mail.