From: Phil Marcum <nusolmc03@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 08/August/2008 05:56
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ExchangeList] Remove exchange...failed hardware

Can someone point me to the article or articles that discuss removing Exchange
2003 after the hardware fails? From what I'm told Exchange 2003 SP2 was
recently installed but the drives on the server died shortly thereafter. So
there's nothing to salvage or recover. The new server is on different hardware
so I need to remove this current instance from Active Directory before moving
forward with a completely new install of Exchange 2003.
Any responses appreciated.

Confidentiality & Disclaimer Note: This e-mail and any attachments thereto
contain protected and confidential information intended for the sole use of the
addressee individual or organization. If you are not the addressee or an
authorized agent for him/it, or if you have received this message by error
please notify the sender immediately by returning the message, and delete this
copy from your system without any illegal use.
The Dar Group shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission
receipt or damage to your system.