[ExchangeList] Remove exchange...failed hardware

  • From: "Phil Marcum" <nusolmc03@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 22:55:57 -0400

Can someone point me to the article or articles that discuss removing Exchange 2003 after the hardware fails? From what I'm told Exchange 2003 SP2 was recently installed but the drives on the server died shortly thereafter. So there's nothing to salvage or recover. The new server is on different hardware so I need to remove this current instance from Active Directory before moving forward with a completely new install of Exchange 2003.
Any responses appreciated.