[ExchangeList] Re: Removal of Public Folder Store

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 12:00:53 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------You can try deleting it
in ADSI edit, I am not sure, why its not letting
you delete.

1. Open Adsiedit.msc from run command
2. Navigate to your configuration container
3. Expand to services, Microsoft Exchange, your org name, admin groups,
servers, locate your FE server, expand, Expand information store, and
storage group that houses your public folder store. On the right pane,
delete the public folder store.

James Chong
ETS Sr. Exchange Engineer
Office: 703.206.7548